19 november 2010

let us live forever

har inge bättre för mig så jag skriver lite fina delar av låtar!

i just want you for my own
more than you could ever know

let me love you, so all the stars surrend us to the dark
and the world sometimes fill me, i'd just wanna say;
nothing or no one has ever touch me this way
let me love you, from the bottem of my heart

when my world is falling apart
when there's no light to break up the dark
that's when i look at you

i never thought that i could change
could change so much in so many way
i'm still surprised when i look in the mirror
too see that i still look the same
you change my life in a moment

den första gången jag såg på dig
och kände hur du såg på mig
då föll allting jag trott var sant
jag vet du kände likadant
du var så vacker då som nått jag aldrig kunnat nå
och hjärtat slog ett slag för var förlorad dag

dagens låt blir: forever young - alphaville

1 kommentar: